Thursday, October 11, 2012

comme les fleurs coupées.

Life is interesting because it can go so many ways. Emotions sway back and forth like a pendulum of uncertainty. I'm learning that dwelling on past experiences is the most stifling thing that you can subject yourself to when trying to progress and move towards your goals in life. Despite acknowledging that I still think about some of the most significant decisions I have made in my life in the past year, maybe even two years as a stretch. It amazes me that I have been able to turn specific aspects of my life around and it makes me happy that I am able to manage my life in a more positive way. I have let go of all the negative things and people that were influencing my poor judgement and somewhat erratic behavior.  Being diagnosed with clinical depression and the subsequent daily stress that followed was aggregated by the situations I allowed myself to be a part of and taking responsibility for my actions has helped me improve so much. I definitely have to credit discovering my love of Philosophy as being a great guide to my positive and optimistic view of life, family, and just general existence. For the first time since secondary school, I am in a good space mentally, physically, and emotionally. It's a revolutionary feeling to wake up and feel like your life is worth something.

This blog is just a chronicle of some of the things that interest me.



No comments:

Post a Comment